Sunday, June 1, 2008

Wildlife in the Morning





These are just a few of the images that greet me each morning! There is usually some form of wildlife up and about early in the day. The two birds are always together somewhere on a branch nearby. My little chipmunk friend is usually on one of the large rocks we have out in the back yard, but this morning he was peeking out of these branches. And my beautiful irises! These violet ones are the latest to bloom. I love these flowers!!

I usually take my coffee and sit outside on my deck and just watch the wildlife come alive. It's very peaceful and all of the flowers blooming will usually put me in a very happy mood. Spring is my favorite time of the year, when everything is bursting forth. I loved these images so much I thought I would share them with you today.

I have my sister visiting me until Tuesday and we are getting to spend some quality time together. Shopping was the priority today. We laughed and giggled like we used to as kids. It's been a great visit and I'll be sad to see her leave. Last night my husband, my sister and I played cards and Sherry won one game, my husband won the other. I, as usual, came in last. Cards is NOT my strength! Maybe tonight I'll get my revenge. I'll keep you posted.

Still no e-mail, but am told I am in the queue to get the problem solved. I'm not holding my breath. Oh well, as long as I can still get to my blog, I'll be patient a little while longer. Stay tuned...

No comments: