Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dream...

I found some great art journal embellishments at ScrapArtist.com. The lady, the middle cardboard strip and the title all came from a kit called "Art My Journal"; they have some beautiful art journal kits there now. Check them out!

I am FINALLY learning to create my own digital backgrounds. I'm experimenting more with the basic tools in Photoshop. I created this background and am really loving the blue palette again. This is one of my favorite pictures of me as a little girl. Even then I seemed to always be dreaming...

I've put two coats of glaze onto one of my art dolls and will add the third coat today. I'm debating whether or not to antique her. After hubby puts together my base, I'll be able to mount her on it and dress her. Hope to have a finished photo soon. The other doll (much larger) still needs some painting on her face before I can glaze her. I'm nervous about painting her because she is much larger and any mistakes will be noticeable. But you learn by doing. Stay tuned...

No comments: