Thursday, March 19, 2009

Window To The Soul

My love affair with pastels seems to be continuing; now it's the pink palette! Maybe it's the Spring coming and all of the pastel colors of Easter...whatever the case, I'm loving pinks and blues lately.

I was thrilled to find one of my digital collages as Tuesday's feature of the day on the Creative Souls website! Actually it was the last one I did: Coming Apart. I've been getting nice compliments from the artists there. They are all a really friendly group! If you get a chance, check them out.

I'm not making as much progress as I would like on my current projects. I've had a cluster of migraine headaches that have had me down lately. Hopefully there won't be any more after today. When I'm able to get back down to the workshop, I hope to add finishing touches to my art dolls. The fumes of paints and glues would be tempting the fates right now. I can't risk another headache coming on. I hope to get back down there tomorrow!

No comments: