Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fat Pages Finale

Here are all of my fat pages, finally completed and adhered to their backing. I made a total of 122 (needed to enclose two extra). You can click on the photos to get a better view. This one was an overall shot of all them. Below I have posted a few of my favorite pages:




This was a big job, but I am definitely glad I pushed myself to do it. I now have a good grasp of this technique and plan to use it in a lot of my art. I will definitely use it in my collages that I am going to work on next.

The interesting thing will be seeing what I get in return. There will be 120 pages of different techniques mailed to me in the swap. I'll share some of those when I get them, probably sometime in March.

My goal today was to get these things finished, adhered to their backings and the directions posted on the back. I completed everything and they will go to the post office Monday. Stay tuned for the next project...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Wow I am excited! This will be fun! Thank you for sharing!