I went through all of the steps and produced 5 sheets that I liked better than the first batch. Here are my top three pages: This first one was my favorite of the five.
This one was my second favorite. I liked the colors and the composition of both of these:
This one was ok. I could have used less of the tissue paper and more of the images, but it will be fine for the fat book:
For today's batches I am using magazine images, which is what Beryl Taylor used in her technique. So far, I have only used wallpaper on my pages. The magazine papers will be thinner and probably easier to glue down. I have to make 16 sheets of this fabric paper, so I have a lot of room for experimenting with the different papers. I have to make enough sheets to be able to cut 125 4"x4" pages. So, off to do batch 3. Stay tuned...