Saturday, January 3, 2009

Postage Stamp People


Here are the other two ATC's I made for the Used Postage Stamp People Swap. I'm still not very good with this camera! After about 20 takes of each photo, these are the best I could do. I can't for the life of me hold that camera still!

Anyway, another swap is completed and will go out in the mail Monday. Up next, Zetti Valentines and Magic Carpet Ride. I have no ideas about the Magic Carpet Ride. I think mine may end up being a little off the mark, but I'll give it a try.

I'm still trying to stick to my goal of getting all of the ATC swaps that I've signed up for finished by Monday and taken to the post office. I am in the process of cutting my watercolor paper to the 4" x 7" size needed for the skinny book pages I need to make. Last count, I need to make 20 pages. These all have to be originals. I'm going to Gesso them all in one sitting (probably tomorrow) on front and back so they will be primed and ready to decorate come Monday. The same scene has to be on every page. I have my stamps all ready and some new techniques to try. Stay tuned...

No comments: