Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another Magic Key ATC


Here is another of the magic key ATC's that I created for the Artella September ATC swap. The top photo is the cover, which opens like a door to reveal the second photo. The idea is to see what the magic key opens the door TO!

I thought this was such a fun image! It reminds me of my very, best, best, BEST friend, Sharon. We have certainly had our share of fun times through the years. This image just has that feeling of two friends being silly together. That's something Sharon and I have NO problem doing! :) Now that I've moved to another state, I don't see her nearly enough, but I hope that she knows she is always on my mind and in my heart!!!

I've been busy trying to get various projects ready for their deadlines. I have made some more progress on my digital altered book. I'm really loving how it is turning out. I hope to get it wrapped up this week and then put the finishing touches on the zine and get those mailed out next week.

In the meantime, I've been experimenting with doll making. I have completed another one, but am not ready to post a photo of her. She's an experiment with using materials that you have on hand. Art dolls can be made of anything and I stretched the imagination to make her. She's an odd little creature; almost to the point of being cute! I'm working on her sister right now and when I finish her, I'll post them both. :)

That's all for now. I'll post another of my ATC's tomorrow and when I receive my four in the mail, I will post those.

No comments: