Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Magic Key ATC's Are Finished!


I had a lot of fun making this latest round of ATC's! I thought I would post one of them here tonight, since I just finished them. The top photo is the cover. All of the ATC's will have this cover. It's a transparency of a door and keyhole over top of some artist paper, a scanned moon face from an old earring, and some text printed onto scrapbook paper. The key is a small metal key that I had from a previous scrapbooking club mailing.

The second photo is the inside of the first ATC. The inside of each card will be different. The effect is supposed to be of a door opening to reveal what the key unlocks! I used all sorts of images, scrap paper, sequins, just about anything I had laying around that inspired me for these cards. I loved this one. Actually, I love them all! :) So, here is the first and the rest will follow tomorrow.

It's getting late and I need to shut down for now. Hope you enjoyed this little peek!

No comments: