Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Migraine!

These past two weeks have been murder on my head! For some reason I've been getting migraines in clusters of three at a time. So in the last 14 days I've had 6 migraine headaches. NOT fun! I don't know if it's the weather or what, but these have been particularly debilitating. If you've ever suffered through one of these you know what I'm talking about.

Thank God for Imitrex! I don't know what I'd do without it. The after effects, for me, are a kind of numbness in my face and a blah lethargic feeling. It beats the pain of the headache, though, so I put up with it. Unfortunately I just don't feel like doing much else while "recovering". I'm trying to force myself to do things but can't seem to shake the lethargic feeling. Meanwhile, days go by and I now find myself dreading the next one for fear of another day of this! Today is the third one in a row in another cluster of three. Hopefully this will be it for awhile.

I made this piece to try and communicate my frustration at having to endure these darn things. It's not pretty because it's not meant to be.

No comments: