Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sherlock Holmes ATC's Have Arrived!




My latest batch of ATC's finally arrived in the mail today! I'm really happy with this batch. The artists all did a great job of interpreting the theme, "Sherlock Holmes: There's a Mystery Afoot". While I did mine digitally, I have to say I'm getting the itch to start my next batch with more tangible, "hands on" materials. I have an overabundance of papers and ephemera here in the studio. So, off to find another swap!

I received word that conversion of my digital altered book will be delayed. Disappointing, but I'm sure it will be ready soon. I will keep you posted on that one.

I completed two more digital scrapbook layouts last night. I figured I better do them while the mood was striking me. Melissa really liked them, so that's all that matters. Of course, I thought they were pretty cute, too! ;) I'll post those tomorrow.

I had a feeling I would get these ATC's today. It's always fun to get art in the mail! I also received a belated birthday card from my secret sis in sorority, with a Starbuck's gift card attached. She knows me too well. It seems to be my day for goodies in the mail! Well, back to work. I had to post these ATC's as soon as I received them because they are just so darn great! Until next time...

1 comment:

Joanne said...

So glad to see that you are doing the ATC thing. I haven't been making any for some time. You surely are a creative woman. How did you connect with others to trade your ATCs?