Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Gift From Heaven

Look what the angels brought to earth! Born on April 30, 2008, at 1:01 p.m. Ella Ashley weighed 7 lbs., 6 oz. and was 19" long. Isn't she an angel herself? My BFF Sharon, the proud grandmother, sent me some gorgeous photos of little Ella taken right after she was born. I wanted to get a nice little page together for her right away and pay tribute to her today.

Congratulations also go out to her proud parents, Shaun and Tonya. With such beautiful people inside and out, how can they help but bring forth such beautiful children? I will put together some more layouts of her children and my own nephews, too, in the days to come.

There's something so fun about little girls! So many frilly, girly things out there for them. It makes it so easy to spoil them with dolls, dresses, fairies and princesses... ooh, can't wait! Today is Ella's Day here at the Coffeehouse. All of my talk lately about fairies and angels, and here is a LIVE angel right now among us.

No comments: