Sunday, July 6, 2008

Art Doll: Moon Dance

~ It's a marvelous night for a moondance, with the stars up above in your eyes, A fantabulous night to make romance, Neath the cover of October skies... ~ I've been listening to a lot of Van Morrison lately. I LOVE the song Moondance, and can't get it out of my head! So, I decided to make a little dancing art doll. She's made of fabric, dominoes, yarn, beads, clay, whew! I think that's all. Oh, and mounted on paper to cardboard. I'll find a suitable frame for her later. She's dancing down the hall now, so I must go get her before the cat pounces! That's all for today. Just something fun. ~ One more moondance with you in the moonlight, On a magic night, La, la, la, la in the moonlight, On a magic night...Can't I just have one more moondance with you, MY LOVE!!

No comments: