Friday, July 18, 2008

Real Life Fairy Garden





The Fairy Garden is in! This is what hubby and I have been working on all week. Actually, hubby has done most of the work. But, yours truly DID do her fair share of shovelling gravel. I like to do that, strangely enough. :)

When I was photographing the garden, the stones didn't show up, so I had to give them their own closeups. There is a stone on each side of the fairies. I have such a collection of fairies that it was hard to choose which ones to set out. I can always alternate them in and out if I choose. So, this is my magical spot to gaze at each morning. The sun rises on this side of the house, so they are bathing in the light when I first see them. I'd say that's a good way to start the day!

********
I'm making steady progress on my zine. Tomorrow I'll include some of the "stars" that will make their appearance in each zine. My imagination is really having a heyday with this big project. Luckily I have a couple of months to pull it all together. I will need every bit of that with all of the things I have in mind.

I'll keep it short today. Stay tuned for further developments...

No comments: