Monday, November 3, 2008

Presents In The Mail!

I received my ephemera baggie today in the mail! Believe it or not, all of this fit into a little sandwich baggie. If you click on the photo you can see a much better view. I've got fabrics, foreign money, brads, charms, vintage photos and magazine page, ribbons, etc. There is just too much to name. How cool was this swap? I will definitely use these in my little collages and ATC's. I love the vintage little girl face. She will be used very soon. And the little Paris and Moulin Rouge poster sheets...I've been looking for some of those! Serendipity is at work here.

It's always fun to get presents in the mail! That's half the fun of the swaps; seeing what you'll get in return. The other half is making it in the first place and hoping whoever gets your creation will like it as much as you do! That's it for today. Stay tuned for more goodies on their way...

No comments: