Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful Art Dolls


These are the final two art doll ATC's for the November Art Doll ATC Swap. The top one is named, "Thankful for Nature's Bounty" and the second one is called, "Thankful for Change of Seasons 2". I had a hard time trying to come up dolls for this theme. They will be sent off in the mail today! Whew!

I've also been working on the Holiday Memories ATC's for the Artella ATC swap. I need to make five cards, so I'm trying to get those out the door before the end of the week. Then I can concentrate on some new things I've got going in the mix. More on that later.

I'm also excited to have my sister Sherry come visit me this weekend! I haven't seen her since May, so we have a lot of catching up to do. That's all for today. I'll share with you some other projects I've signed up for in the coming days.

No comments: