Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Zines Have Arrived!

See! All of that hard word DID pay off! I received all of these beauties in the mail Monday (minus my own, of course!). There were so many I couldn't get them all in one photo. Here are the rest:

They are all packed with color, wit, art, poetry ... just a little bit of everything. And most of them included little collage goodies inside. You know how I like the goodies! I am so glad I participated in this swap. It was a learning experience putting together a little mini magazine and a lot of work making ten (eleven--had to save one for myself) originals, but it was so worth it. There is talk of another swap in the Spring. I plan to join in whenever they decide to host it. In honor of all the wonderful artists' creations, I made this little digital collage:



I hope it gave you a little lift today! The last paper doll (finally!) will be posted tomorrow. She's almost finished. She is the one that is supposed to represent me. I WISH I looked like her! Hey, on the inside, I DO! Stay tuned...


No comments: