Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Little Girl Who Wouldn't Go Away

I guess I'm still in the Halloween "dark" mode. I made this little digital collage and printed it out on fabric. I'll definitely do something with this. I used another one of my Zetti stamps I received in the mail. Isn't she adorable? Well, maybe not if you read the little poem and look at the background. But she will be popping up in different colors and settings from now on. And I am going to have to order a few more! :)

On a lighter note, here are the remaining two 60's flashback ATC's that I received the other day. This one is a textured background (coffee filter) painted black. And the tie dye is real! She really dyed the coffee filter. How cool is that?!

This next one didn't scan well at all. Sorry about that. It's really neat, though. The peace sign is made up of seed beads. Hence the uneven scanning. Very nice effect with the Peace and Love stamped in psychedelic ink. This scan does not do the card justice. Arrggghhh! Maybe Santa will bring me a nice BIG scanner!

That's it for today. I am supposed to be making my paper dolls, but this little girl just wouldn't let me get to work until I gave her a spooky background! Stay tuned...

No comments: