Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My Teesha Moore stamps that I talked about in my last post arrived today, can't you tell? FYI, the stamp is the little girl. You can click on the photo to get a much larger view. See her funky outfit? I colored her in purples and pinks today to match the digital background. She is so cute! I have another one that I'll post next time. I thought I would put her into a Halloween mood so I gave her a few frightful friends.

The mailbox had all kinds of presents today. I also received my '60's Flashback ATC's. Here is one called "Valium Mornings". It just has that vintage feel to it, doesn't it? I LOVE this card!

Here is another of the 60's ATC's. It has really captured the era with the verse and the art. LOVED it, too! The other two I will post next time. I'm still getting used to trying to figure out the spacing when you try to type between photos. As you can see, I haven't quite figured it out. Oh well...



That's all for today. I need to go get the candy dish ready for the little beggars that will be arriving soon. BOO!! Happy Halloween!

No comments: