Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Goblin Girl ATC

Here is the second ATC I made for the Art Doll ATC swap I found on Yahoo groups. She was a lot of work! This little canvas to work with is challenging. They must all be able to fit into the 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" sleeve or on the card of the same size. She does fold up into the sleeve, but I think I'm going to mount her on a card. I have done up a few Halloween backgrounds on some blank cards but I'm still deciding.

I'm trying to catch a cold and have felt sluggish the last couple of days, so I'll keep it short today. I still have two more cards to make and want them out in tomorrow's mail. Speaking of mail, my Magic Key ATC's were supposedly mailed Wednesday from California, so I'm looking forward to receiving those. I will post them when they come in. That's the hard part: waiting on your cards! That's all for today. I will post the other two cards after I finish them.

I'm also working on my first journal page. I'll show that when it's ready. And, I'm looking for ideas for something to make in the art swap I'm doing with my art buddy at Artella. Stay tuned...

No comments: