Tuesday, October 14, 2008

60's Flashback ATC's





Here are the ATC's I'm sending in for the 60's Flashback theme. Sorry some of them ended up scanning a little blurry. I don't know what that's all about. If you look real close (you can click on the photo to get a larger view) you'll see that I included a metal peace charm somewhere on each charm.

My favorite is the Twiggy card. I wish it had scanned better. The background is that cool handkerchief I found at Hobby Lobby. The boots are dimensional stickers that I found on a sheet with a 60's theme. How appropriate! I stamped the word MOD on one of the letters on the fabric.

Speaking of stamps, I found these tiny rubber stamps at Michael's in their dollar bin! I'll try and scan them in my next post. At first, I picked up the little box and thought, "how cute!". Then I realized there were all different kinds of fonts! I started with three little boxes. Perfect for ATC's!

The guitar card is another one that I used the fabric for a background. The stickers were part of the same set with the boots. I think I added one sticker for each card. There were plenty to go around.

Other news: Isabella's Coffee House is adding an annex! That's all I'll say for now. Details to come later...

No comments: