Thursday, October 2, 2008

ATC2: 1960's Flashback

Here is the second card I created for the Artella 1960's flashback ATC swap. It's digital here, but the background is on fabric and the rest are cut from watercolor paper. Did people really dress like that?! This swap is a lot of fun! I found some cool stickers yesterday that I'll put on my next one. It's a sheet of a tie dye shirt, some funky pants, white platform knee high boots, and some other stuff. It's a hoot! I'll show you when I get it finished.

Must run now to get these zine pages painted. It's turning into a bigger project because of my perfectionism! I'm loving the finished look, though. I'll post some pages when done. Deadline for mailing is Oct. 11. (whew!) Yes, I've re-done about half of it. Hmmm... What can I say? Didn't get much done on it yesterday because of a BAD migraine. Yuck, I hate when those hit. It had me down most of the afternoon/evening. Sometimes even Imitrex doesn't take care of it all of the time. It did help, though. Hopefully today I won't get another one. When they come in two's and three's I get worn down!

OK, enough about all of that. Stay tuned for what's next!

No comments: