Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Beautiful Season

I love Christmas cards. They are so ornate and are like little works of art. I have a whole box of cards that I've received through the years and decided it's a shame to keep them boxed up. I thought I would make mini-artwork out of them. This is ATC-sized (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") and backed onto illustration board. I embellished it a little bit and now it's perfect for setting on one of those little display easels they sell with the picture frames.

I received this card from my BFF Sharon. Now, I'll always have it to admire; even when it's not Christmas. And when I want to change these out, I can keep them in little ATC albums. They fit perfectly into the sleeves!

I think Winter is a beautiful season; Christmas time, especially. All of the lights, decorations and colors truly make it a wonderland. Thank you Sharon for such a beautiful card!

No comments: