Monday, December 29, 2008

Vintage Button Fairy

Here is the second button fairy ATC I made. I like her a lot better. I think I'm getting the hang of this now. I love these vintage images that have just a touch of color to them. I gave her a little more color in her cheeks and a nice pink crystal for her hair ribbon. I found these wings in the Bridal clearance aisle at Micheal's. They are the perfect size! They are made of vellum with pretty glitter swirls on them.

I have one more to make and then off they go. I was searching through my huge baggie of buttons and came up with a multicolored one that looked nice. The first crystal underneath her chin is actually a crystal brad. It could pass for a button and I'm not telling! I love that second button. Its made of glass and I got two sets of those. They are much prettier than their photo shows.

After I get a few more of these ATC swaps out of the way, it's on to the larger projects. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: