Saturday, December 27, 2008

Visit From A Button Fairy

I hope everyone had a happy and safe holiday! I had a good visit with my family and now am trying to get started on a ton of projects I have signed up to complete in the next couple of months.

This is my first attempt at a button fairy ATC. I signed up for a swap that needs to be postmarked by 1/5. I think I like her OK. She's the right size; they have to fit onto an ATC card. I like the buttons. I guess maybe she needs some more embellishing.

I downloaded some different directions for making one; most are made without adhering to an ATC, so that makes the size a challenge. The dots in the background (didn't photo well) are green Swarovski crystals as are the ones on the wings. I colored her face in with some colored pencil for her cheeks and hair. Not bad for a first try. I'll post another one when I'm finished.
Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I don't think she needs additional embelishing - she's perfect. I like those crystals too.