Monday, December 29, 2008

Vintage Lady Button Fairy

Here is the final button fairy ATC. I think I like the second one best. She kind of looks like Princess Di. I loved this old photo and thought she would make a pretty little fairy. I do like how this one turned out. I finally learned how to coil the ends of the wire like I've been trying to do! You can't really see it on this photo, but that was something I'd been trying to get right. I am learning to manipulate the wire better.

So, tomorrow these little gals go off to California for the swap. I'm sure the ones I get back will be much better, but I wanted to try my hand at these. I'm going to TRY all kinds of new things in the coming year. No more letting my insecurities hold me back. So what if they don't turn out perfect. I'm ready to jump in and see what I can do! More on that later...

I went to Hobby Lobby today and found some really nice beads on clearance. They are amethyst colored Czech glass! Very pretty! Hope to show them in something soon. Stay tuned...

No comments: