Thursday, December 4, 2008

Zettiland Dreams ATC

This is an ATC I created for one of the winners in a "Winner Takes All" drawing from an ATC Yahoo Group I belong to. Each month you put your name in and your preferences of themes for an ATC. Through a random generator a name is drawn and whoever has their name drawn gets an ATC from everybody on the list! There are usually about 25 to 30 people on the list, so the lucky person gets that many ATC's coming their way in the mailbox. As you can see I was not a winner. But the lucky lady did specify she likes Zetti! Yay!! Another chance to play with my Zetti stamps. By the way, in this particular group, there are two winners chosen each month, so I still have to make another card. That person likes anything shiny/glittery. Hmm. Still thinking.

For this card, I made all of the charms myself! The background is this really cool fabric. It has that dark feel I was going for. The house is one of my polymer clay creations colored with some Pearl Ex powders. The little girl and the flying Zetti creature are charms I made, colored and adhered.

I'm almost at 100 percent, healthwise. Sinus issues are compounding things. Jeez, it's no fun getting old! Well, back to work. Must find something shiny/glitzy... Stay tuned.

No comments: