Thursday, April 17, 2008

My ATCs are Finished

Here is the first card I did. I liked it so much that I'm sending out two of them! I used various digital scrapbooking kits and other elements from my collections. I liked the way it turned out and the colors are some of my favorites.

The theme of the ATC (artist trading card) swap was There is Magic in the Air and I naturally thought of fairies, since that is where my mind is artistically at the moment. Here is the second card. It's very similar to the first, but the background is different. I'm also sending two of these.


Here is the third card. This is something totally different from the first two in colors and it's more of a three dimensional card. I liked the graphics and the purple (my favorite color) really stands out in it.

Here is what the back of the cards look like. Under the words created by I stamped my name in a fancy alphabet stamp set I haven't used for awhile. I forgot about it, and now will have to start using it again.


Well, now I just have to get these things in the mail. I will get 4 in return and will post them here when I receive them. I'm trying to stick to all of these deadlines. I have also started on my next digital altered book. The book I have to work with is called Romantic Castles and Palaces. I'll play with the title and as I progress will post my work here.
More to come later...

No comments: