Friday, April 11, 2008

New Projects

This is what I've been working on the last couple of days. I am still playing in Photoshop and now I've tried to bring a little magic into it. I just love fairies and mystical creatures! This is my attempt at merging real photos with magical elements and still have them look realistic. I'm not quite there yet, so this is my experimenting ground.

I am going to do another digital altered book, and yes, the next one will be about fairies and other mystical beings. There will be plenty more where these came from. I've been reading about the techniques that are used in trying to achieve this kind of artwork. I have alot to learn, but I'm coming along.

I also want to make a traditional altered book along the same lines. Wait until you see the next installment. You are not going to believe this next page. I still have to get a few more elements, but I have a good idea of what it will look like. Think about a magical forest at night and the creatures that inhabit it! That's where it's going.

More to come shortly.

No comments: