Tuesday, April 15, 2008

View at Castle Ruins



My next digital altered book will be about castles and this little lady will be in it. I loved the photo of the castle ruins and decided to embellish it a little. I'm still working on the night forest picture. That one is a challenge. I'm not as adept in Photoshop as I'd like to be, but I'm learning and these little exercises are good practice. If you click on the picture you can see the larger view.

I think I will incorporate some of my little fairies into my ATC cards which I have to get completed this week. Procrastination is my middle name! The theme is Magic in the Air, so I'll have plenty to work with. I have to mail these off, though, so I need to get on them and leave my little fairies for a few days...

Just thought I'd check in with my latest little lady. More to come...

No comments: